Sticking it to… the mechs… I guess…

logo

Mech Retriever Dev Blog

Now that I have the joystick entity working, it was time to wire it in to the BattleScreen. That took a little bit of doing, but some recent work I did to improve the structure of the BattleScreen tests helped. At first, I thought my structures were getting to the point where they were getting in the way, but then I realized they were breaking because… well, I had a bug in place and they were doing their job.

Still, I always have a mind to keep improving the structure of things. Onward ho.

May you build the ultimate giant robot.

Like, Share, Subscribe, or Tweet us!

Check us out on Youtube or Deviantart!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s