Dev Blog–Lots of code progress

Lately I’ve been particularly productive.  I finished refactoring the code to use a ComplexUIEntity base class for all the UIEntities that had other UIEntities as children.  I also moved click tracking to the UIEntity base class, and then refactored the Screen Drivers to use the GameState class.  From there I changed the GameState class to hold a list of Player records that have their own copies of the information that used to be in the GameState class, which began the process of supporting multiplayer.  Finally, I added the functionality to display the player’s gold in the Buy Screen, and have begun working on wiring in the ability to actually buy parts through the UI.

Like, Share, Subscribe, or Tweet us!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s